Kingston, PA patients trust their smiles to an experienced cosmetic dentist
Our culture has changed a lot since the first mobile phone in 1973. We have become “selfie conscious.” Plus, we are working longer and dating later into life. Smile confidence has never been more important. As a cosmetic dentist, Dr. Stephen Lawrence brings science and artistry together to give patients in the Kingston, PA area the advantage of attractive smiles.
Credentials, experience, and creativity
The technical skills of cosmetic dentistry can, of course, be taught. Dr. Lawrence trained at one of the most esteemed post-graduation institutions in the country – The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education. The artistry of color, proportion, balance, and detail, however, flows from instinct and experience. For more than 30 years, Dr. Lawrence has been honing his cosmetic dentistry techniques.
The Kingston, PA dentist who takes a tailored approach
Even if you have an identical twin, your face is utterly unique. Because it develops along with your life experiences, a cookie-cutter approach to cosmetic dentistry can result in an artificial look. Dr. Lawrence designs customized smile makeovers that enhance the delightful natural characteristics of your smile, rather than hiding them.
You look like you – only better – with one or a combination of treatments such as:
- Teeth whitening – Be ready for a first date, job interview, or family photo with fast in-office whitening. Or brighten your smile gradually and privately, with a safe, effective at-home whitening kit.
- Cosmetic bonding – This material is used to hide minor smile imperfections and close spaces between teeth. Often numbing is not required, and treatment is completed in one visit.
- Dental veneers – Thin layers of porcelain are cemented to the front surfaces of “smile teeth.” Veneers improve the appearance of alignment, spacing, shape, size, color, and enamel texture, bringing appealing uniformity to the smile.
- Clear braces – Dr. Lawrence is a certified Invisalign provider. This orthodontic system uses transparent plastic aligners (rather than brackets, bands, and wires) to straighten teeth, so you look good during and after treatment.
- Tooth replacement – No smile flaw is more noticeable than a gap. The doctor offers several options – economical partial dentures, time-tested dental bridges, and long-lasing dental implants.
It is not conceited to consider cosmetic dentistry. It is an investment in your future! Call (570) 852-2650 to book a consultation with the Kingston, PA cosmetic dentist who takes time to understand your goals – Dr. Stephen Lawrence in Kingston, PA