Patients in Kingston, PA, Benefits and Affordable Cost of Dental Bridges at Lawrence Dental Group
If you have a smile you are not proud of due to missing teeth, rest easy. It is possible to bridge the gap (quite literally!). Dental bridges can fill the gap in your smile using pontics (false teeth) which are held in place by teeth (called abutments) on each side of the gap. Pontics, while they can be made of many types of material, are typically made of porcelain so that they are visually comparable to surrounding natural teeth. You may ask yourself, “But where can I find such treatment near me?”. Dr. Stephen Lawrence and Dr. Jordan Simon at Lawrence Dental Group in Kingston, PA have been offering this procedure to those looking to revitalize their smile with great success. Let us look at some benefits of a dental bridge as well as cost.
Cost of a Dental Bridge
Several variables come into play when talking about the cost of dental bridges, including:
- How many pontics are needed to fill the gap
- The materials used in constructing the dental bridge
- Complexity of placement
- Additional treatments needed to correct related dental issues, including gum disease
- The location where you are getting the bridge
Another factor determining the cost is the type of bridge you are choosing. Traditional bridges or Maryland bridges are going to cost significantly less than an implanted bridge, due to the surgical nature of receiving an implant.
The Benefits of Getting a Dental Bridge
Advantages of receiving a dental bridge include:
- It will fill the gap where you are missing teeth, creating a complete smile
- Full functionality of your teeth will be restored including proper chewing and speaking
- A bridge will prevent teeth on either side of the gap from shifting into the empty space
- Since a bridge is permanently affixed to the teeth on either side of the gap, you don’t need to worry about it moving as you may if you get dentures instead
If you are looking for a solution that will fill those gaps in your smile and allow you to show off a natural-looking complete smile, you should consider what a dental bridge can offer. Call (570) 852-2650 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephen Lawrence or Dr. Jordan Simon at Lawrence Dental Group in Kingston, PA!